Below is a list of resources by colleagues and organizations providing valuable information instrumental to your community’s planning needs. The link description should provide an indication of the information that you may be seeking.
- An easy-to-understand introduction page to understanding Xavier Jubier’s complex interactive Google Maps. By Dan McGlaun of Indiana.
- A highly detailed, interactive Google Map with precise prediction timings of the eclipse. This page uses lunar-limb corrected timings which are the actual times. By Xavier M. Jubier of France.
- An interactive map of all the states affected by the eclipse either partially of totally. By Dan McGlaun of Indiana.
- Climate prediction map of percentage chances of cloud cover. By Jay Anderson and Jennifer West of Canada.
- Time and Date’s simplified, easy-to-navigate site on everything you need to know about eclipses and this eclipse. By Time and Date of Norway.
- Mr. Eclipse’s (Dr. Fred Espenak formerly of NASA) detailed page all about this eclipse. By Fred Espenak of Arizona.
- From the folks who brought the “Great American Eclipse” in 2017, they are back with the most beautiful state and national and continental maps by cartographer Michael Zeiler. By Michael Zeiler and Polly White of New Mexico.